Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Birdrama;
- the standard capacity that birds of this species have;
- plumage available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about birds of this species;
- some birds of this species: the best birds in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best birds of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have birds and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
The black crow is a bird the same size as a magpie. Crows are one of the cleverest animals in the world. They’ve been seen throwing hard-shelled nuts onto streets and letting cars crush them so they can eat the nuts! They quickly learn habits of people so they can know when it’s safe to scrounge for food.
They are completely black from their feathers to their beak and including their feet.
The black crow eats fruits, insects or decomposing carcasses. Crows also live for a very long time—sometimes up to 30 years!