Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Birdrama;
- the standard capacity that birds of this species have;
- plumage available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about birds of this species;
- some birds of this species: the best birds in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best birds of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have birds and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Related to swans and geese, ducks are recognziable animals found on and around water. Ducks have webbed feet so that they can paddle in water, and waterproof feathers that allow them to stay warm even in the cold waters. In fact, their feet have no nerves or blood vessels, so they don't even feel the cold!
Ducks eat grass, plants, fish, insects and small ampibians. The brightly-colored ducks you may see are generally the males, which have colors to attract the females.
There are many species of ducks found all over the world, with the most common being the Mallard duck.